Rupesh Mittal, the founder of Cyber Jagrithi and a Cyber Consultant, started the foundation in order to help students find their interests and also develop skills required for a better future. Mittal, as a Cyber Security Consultant for Police, came across many crimes that involve Cyber Crimes. In order to control them, he started CJP( Cyber Jagrithi Programme) an awareness program to educate people about the crimes and stand by them. I believe in “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” says Mittal.
- Member of Data Security Council of India (DSCI). – Hyderabad Chapter.
- Associate Member of National Cyber Safety and Security Standards (NCSSS).
- Member of Null Community – Hyderabad Chapter
- Member of International Trademark Association
- Member of Global Compact network of India.
- Official License partner for STOP THINK CONNECT campaign by staysafeonline.org
- Member of Cyber Security Centre of Excellence, Hyderabad.
Quote: I believe in “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” says Mittal.